Monday, February 22, 2016

Gallery Wall

I finally got some of our frames up on the wall.  Let me tell you, it feels so much more like home when you hang pictures and art.  there is something about personalizing your walls with your touches that bring that homey feel (in my opinion at least.)  I've always loved the Pottery Barn frames.  We received so many from our Wedding shower that in our old house we had gallery walls up the stairs, in the living room and some in our bedroom.  

So far, I've only put some up in the living room as you can see here and I'm loving it so far.  I do plan to add a gallery wall up the stairs that you can see in the picture as well but that will come.  I did a different style this time around so I think I want to grab a few more frames in different sizes to start the stairs.  I went with a mix of art and personal pictures.  That mirror is one of my favorite decor items, an oldie but goodie from Pottery Barn as well.  I used gift cards to purchase that mirror and one other that will go on the stair gallery wall.  Of course they no longer have them but wish they did for others because they are my favorite.  The colors that are in that mirror are gorgeous shades of teals and turquoise.  


This corner of the house truly looks like a pottery barn store...the lamp, the pillow, the frames, the mirror.  While these items are usually more of a splurge for me they are pieces we've had for years now and I still love them.  If I'm going to spend money on something I really love I can justify it and these items all fit the bill.  

Thanks for stopping by.

sources

pillow - pottery barn

lamp - pottery barn, no longer available in this color but clear is available 

frames - pottery barn wood gallery frames, single, multiple, oversized


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment