Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Let's talk sofa tables

Sofa table, sideboard, console, whatever you'd like to call it, I'm in search of a new one.  I want it to be a nice chunky piece of furniture.  Yes, I just referred to it as chunky.  I'd love for it to have a turquoise or lime green pop to it...this is where I wish I could design what I see in my mind.  My dad can basically build me anything I want but when it comes to painting something that's where I struggle.  I would like it to be a dark wood like piece.  You know how some items have a finish where some color is applied, that's where the green or turquoise would be awesome in my opinion.  I say all of this but then at the same time, I'd be happy finding the right piece if it was white or even a black...so who knows what I'll end up with...for now, here's some inspiration.










Thanks for following along!

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment