Friday, October 16, 2015

A moving date...sort of

You may have started to realize that we are a little behind on our home.  We originally thought we would move in at the end of August, then September, and now it's mid October.  We were told that our house will definitely be done by the end of this month.  The hold up now is that the plumber cannot come until October 26 to finish tying everything in.  Frustrating but honestly I don't even mind anymore.  I can't really explain it but we've been waiting for so long now I'm just numb to it.  I don't know if that makes sense to you.  So while we wait I'll share our floors with you.  

The floors are in and I'm in love.  We went with a dark brown hardwood and I love how they pop against all the white trim in the house.  We have hardwoods downstairs and carpet upstairs.  


The house is still not cleaned so there's some debris here and there so don't mind the little specs.

While we wait over the next couple weeks to get an exact date which I believe will be the first week of November or the last week of October if we're lucky... I will enjoy these last few weeks living at my parents and start to get ready for the big move.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment