Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The siding

I can't believe that we are to this point...the outside is done almost.  I love everything about it.  I love the color.  I love the white trim around the windows.  I love that we have a porch.  I just LOVE it all, can you tell I'm excited?



I love that this is our house, our home, well almost!  I love the dimension and character this new build already has.




We went with a gray siding called Storm in double 4 and I am so happy with it.  This is the back of the house which I also love.  I like that the back isn't flat.  The dinning room area really helps give the home dimension.  




Here's a closer look at the nice thick molding around the windows.  Makes the house really pop in my opinion.  


We're so close now!  I can't wait to get moved in and share a glimpse of our life, and style with you.


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment