Friday, October 9, 2015

So close

We are so close but still don't have a closing date at this point.  The walls need to get another coat of paint, the hardwoods need to be put in downstairs, carpet upstairs, and bathroom pieces need to be put in.  It really doesn't seem like too much more and I'm waiting patiently...

The light fixtures have all been installed along with the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.  The yard has been graded and is ready for grass...so from the outside the house looks so clean and ready for us minus the front door needing paint!


I'm in love.  We chose to widen our driveway an additional two feet on each side and we're so glad we did.  Especially once it starts snowing we'll be happy to have that extra space.  I never thought I could love a driveway so much...the hubby is excited to shoot around his basketball...


Let's get back to the inside, the heart of the home.  The kitchen and dinning area are my absolute favorite!  The light that pours in these windows is amazing and I love it.  The kitchen is all set and just needs appliances, faucet and garbage disposal installed.  I cannot wait to line stools up at our island and hang out here with friends and family.

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you we are moving in very soon...maybe...

Christine

2 comments:

  1. So excited for your new HOME, it is stunning! I can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....I can't wait for you to come visit!

      Delete